Friday, October 06, 2006

Random Thoughts

Well, I've decided to get a little more serious with my photography. Last weekend during our girls "day o' fun," I came across a photography center on the northside that offers classes. I've been interested in learning more about exposure, composition and lighting, but have not really pursued it. The Chicago Photography Center offers 8-week sessions, including darkroom/lab sessions, that start every seven weeks. Darrin gave me the green light. I'll probably wait until after the holidays to start.

I also came across a blog last month of a photographer whose work is absolutely amazing! Her name is Davina Fear and you can view her work at http://illltakeapictureofthat.blogspot.com/. I emailed her with a few questions and she graciously responded with some ideas as well.

Anna and Philip's wedding is next weekend. This will be my first solo wedding. I'm nervous, but excited. Hopefully, I can use some of the photos from this wedding for the beginning of my official porfolio.

Enjoy the colors and coolness of your autumn weekend.

No comments: