Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Night is Alright for Fighting

Too much coffee has been consumed in the course of the past three hours. I went way over my carb limit for today (the soy latte with sugar-free vanilla is what set things off). I was able to get a few things accomplished tonight. The race is next Sunday and my knee took a beating this week after three 40 minute+ runs. During Wednesday's yoga call, my instructor said I have "runner's groin." I had to ice the knee after each run with Sandra (our quads were killing us, too). Ibuprofen is our friend.

I ran into a few old friends this week. One at a wake and the other at a Starbucks. It's was a bit surreal to play catchup in a 10-15 minute window with people you haven't seen in over ten years ... but so good nonetheless.

"And there's peace and unity and we can be happy everafter."
Happy Everafter by: Julia Fordham

Happy St. Patrick's Day

No comments: