Thursday, November 24, 2005

Givin' Thanks

I'm thankful for (in no particular order)... Tootsie Rolls; healthy children; Darrin's warm hands that hold onto mine; cars that function; my mom and dad; the ability to fill my lungs with air; the colors of God's creation; my in-laws; a job; eyes to see and ears to hear; worship at Armitage; chocolate; lunchtime spent at the gym; legs and muscles that keep me running; Ben "Batman"; the testimony of Robert Malnati; summer vacations; our tomato garden; perennials; U2's Vertigo tour; a best friend to pray with each work day morning; the joy of new born babies; our finished basement; God's sustaining grace and mercy; spaghetti; Kennedy and Lottie; my parents' example of hard work; and my salvation.

Lord you are good and your mercy endures forever.

No comments: